TweetBoard is a simple WordPress widget which lets you present your latest tweet in widget areas.
- add twitter username
- set whether the date is shown
- set the number of shown tweets
- edit display colors
- Extract archive and upload the ‘TweetBoard’ folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to ‘Plugins’ > ‘Installed’ in the WP admin dashboard. Locate TweetBoard and click activate.
- Navigate to ‘Appearance’ > ‘Widgets’ in the WP admin dashboard. Expand widget to enter options.
= 1.2.2 =
- Changed Twitter statuses url.
= 1.2.1 =
- MagpieRSS changed to Simplepie.
= 1.2 =
= 1.1 =
- Added possibility to set the number of shown tweets.
- Added possibility to edit display colors.
= 1.0 =
If TweetBoard is usefull for you and you wish to contribute to the development of the plugin, you can make donation to the plugin author. Thank you!